Re: graphs are sets?! (was: rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about (was: Issues list update/status?))

Pat Hayes wrote:

[...]

>>  [1] http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-identity-of-statements

Not really; this was intended to represent a different issue - this is the old
statement v stating debate which I'm not inclined to open up now.

The issue

   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-graph

is the one I intended to cover this.

However, I also can recall no formal decision on the set/bag question.  The
general direction of this thread seems sensible.

I appologies for getting behind on email last week as a result of communication
difficulties.  Has anyone proposed some test cases.