Re: MT comment - bagId ambiguity ...

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:17:19 -0500
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
>This is really a comment about syntax than about MT.
>
>In MT, Pat says:
>
>"We understand linear RDF notations such as N-Triples and rdf/xml [RDF/XML]
>as lexical notations for describing an RDF graph"
>
>which seems innocuous enough, and appears to suggest that there is a
>function from RDF/XML documents to RDF graphs.
>
>Unfortunately, there isn't.

Indeed I had thought there was, but see your point. Ive changed this
to "..for specifying an RDF graph" in an attempt to weaken the
suggestion of the function. Suggestions for other wording are
welcome, but I don't really want to get into the messy details at
that point in the MT document, though, as it would side-track the
exposition too much.

Pat

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes