Re: rdfs:range and datatypes

Hi Mike,

This is a good question, and an opportunity for me to check an assumption.

Within the context of the S proposal, I've been assuming that the value
spaces of XSD datatypes are resources and we could assign URI's to
them.  Thus if eg:int denotes the value space xsd:integer, we could define

   <foo:someProperty> <rdfs:range> <eg:int> .

xsd:integer would have a domain constraint:

   <xsd:integer> <rdfs:domain> <eg:int> .

and thus given

   <bar> <foo:someProperty> _:int .
   _:int <xsd:integer> "10" .