Regarding concall absence

From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:06:50 +0200
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Hey folks,

I just wanted to make apologies for my being absent from
the last few concalls. I have not been able to rearrange
an existing recurring obligation on Friday evenings (FST)
which prevents my participation, and to which I committed
long before joining the WG. I hope to begin participating
in the concalls as soon as possible. Until then, please
accept my sincere regrets for not being able to participate
except via the mailing list.