Re: datatypes and MT (#rdfms-graph)

>It's almost a victim of its own beauty ;-)

We will soon be talking about candles in the wind if we go on like this.

>I completely overlooked the section of graph merging when I
>responded, partly because it was so short but mostly because I
>wasn't expecting it to be in the section on entailment...   (That's
>not much of an excuse really, it is well-enough signposted in the
>document;  oh well.)
>
>Anyway, a simpler suggestion might be to simply move the definition
>of graph merging up to section 0.2, just after the definition of
>tidiness?

Yes, I like that idea.  Put all the graph manipulating stuff into one
place, then later on explain what it means. I'll try doing that; but
not in the next-week version; since until we get the datatyping
sorted out, its not clear what notion of 'tidiness' is appropriate,
and I want to just slip past that issue at present.

Pat