RE: Issue rdfms-abouteach

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001 Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

[...]
> Point taken. And you are likely right about that.
>
> I'm not 100% convinced that aboutEach should be dropped now, until
> a *better* way to do things is available, but I am sufficiently
> swayed by yours and others arguments to defer it to the rest of
> the WG and abstain from expressing further opinion.

Thanks Patrick; much appreciated. Something we could do next, *if* we do
decide to remove the construct from our next Working Draft, is propagate
this up to the Semantic Web Coordination Group and ask that the Web
Ontology WG take this (ie. some improved/equivalent functionality) on
board as a design requirement or use case for their Web Ontology language.

Dan

--
mailto:danbri@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/People/DanBri/