Re: DATATYPES: mental dump.

Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

> [the previous copy of this message got away from me and
>  went out before I was done, here is the complete version]

??

> Have a look at the 'xsd:' URI scheme specification to see
> these relations explicitly:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Nov/0358.html
>
> > (My guess is that the
> > URI encoding
> > alone is not sufficient, i.e., by looking at
> > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#integer:10 it is not obvious whether
> > the datatype would be http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#integer or
> > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#).
>
> Again, it is explicit, per the URV definition. I had sent
> those materials to you last Friday, not via the list (just to
> the DATATYPE subgroup) so you may need to check our email
> service. It appears to be loosing messages.

Sorry, I haven't found the answer in one of your recent long posting -
could you help me out? (don't have anything from you on last Fri either,
maybe because of our mail server.) I understand URVs are URIs, right? So
how do you determine the datatype URI in the above URVs, or in the
example below:

x learnedToCountUpTo http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#integer:10

Sergey