Re: Issue rdfms-boolean-valued-properties

Brian McBride wrote:

> Issue
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-boolean-valued-properties
>
> requests a standard way to represent boolean valued properties and suggests the
> definition of rdf:is and rdf:isNot properties to meet this need.

another way to look at boolean-valued properties is
ala one-place-predicates.

I recommend representing HappyPerson(Fred) as
	ex:Fred rdf:type ex:HappyPerson.

i.e. for rdf:is, we have rdf:type

for rdf:isNot, we sort-of/will have rdf:type along with ont:complementOf

so...
	ex:Bob rdf:type [ ont:complementOf ex:HappyPerson].

DebM in the WebOnt WG is maintaing a tips/tricks document;
perhaps this idiom could go there, if not in our primer.

 http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/daml/modelingIssues.html
 <- http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/0881.html