PRIMER: new draft data model section

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 21:24:30 -0500
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
CC: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
I've tried to address most of the comments I've received (in some cases
I addressed them by ignoring them, but I hope I did it deliberately!)
There are some inline editorial comments, notes, and other stuff to be
fixed.  Sorry I didn't get this out sooner (and more completely);  I'm
still recovering from whatever bug hit me last week (if you hear snoring
tomorrow morning on the telecon, it'll probably be me).

--Frank

image001.gif image002.gif image003.gif image004.gif image005.gif image006.gif