Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2001-11-09

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 16:17:37 +0000
To: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
>>>bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com said:

> ACTION: 2001-10-19#1 DaveB
>  ensure there is a syntax document issue dealing with unrecognized attributes
     in the RDF namespace.

> see:
>   http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/

I think this issue:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-rdf-names-use

  namespace, e.g. can rdf:Bag be used as a property or can
  rdf:Description be used as a property attribute etc.

is close enough that the resolution will address the ACTION.
I'm not writing the resolution now but I'm going to go for listing
the entire list of the terms in the rdf/rdfs namespace(s) and
defining their legal use in the XML syntax.

So I'd consider the above ACTION complete.

Dave