RE: incomplete datatyping (was: Re: datatypes and MT)

At 01:12 PM 11/7/01 +0200, you wrote:
> > Suppose that in addition to:
> >
> >    monthOfBirth rdfs:range xxd:EnglishCalendarMonth .
> >
> > we can also presume:
> >
> >    monthOfBirth rdfs:range xxd:decimalInteger .
> >
> > (this being legit RDF) ... might the allow us to write:
>
>But a property may only have one range. Right? So this isn't
>legit RDF. Or has that changed?

It's changed.

See "Decisions" in:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/att-0058/01-Overview.html

But I note that this isn't reflected in the issue tracking document at:
   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfs-domain-and-range
(Brian:  is this an administrative glitch, or is there a good reason?)

<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>