RE: Telecon 2001-11-02 Draft minutes

I had understood that the scope was quite limited,

But covered examples in RDF/XML, N-triples(++), Graph, and their
interpretation.

In particular I understood that this was not an invitation to keep hacking
at the model theoretic aspects, but more to get the (good!) work we already
have into a form that non-logicians can grok.

Jeremy