RE: Telecon 2001-11-02 Draft minutes

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:50:46 -0000
To: "Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "Jan Grant" <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: "RDFCore Working Group" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I had understood that the scope was quite limited,

But covered examples in RDF/XML, N-triples(++), Graph, and their
interpretation.

In particular I understood that this was not an invitation to keep hacking
at the model theoretic aspects, but more to get the (good!) work we already
have into a form that non-logicians can grok.

Jeremy