Re: ACTION 2001-11-02#02: Datatyping use-cases from CC/PP

From: Sergey Melnik <melnik@db.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 16:41:45 -0800
To: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
CC: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Graham Klyne wrote:

> [I hope this is timely.  I fear the whole datatyping debate is going off
> the rails.]

Graham, thank you very much for your (timely!) analysis. Contrary to
your fear, I feel that we have a strong position in datatyping and that
we are converging to a limited number of mutually understood options.

I think the examples you picked are very good and we should definitely
consider them in the analysis of datatyping suggestions.

Sergey