RE: Subject literals

Whether they get merged or not in the graph is IMO
not the point -- but they would get merged (implicitely
or explicitly) in the results of some query, no?

If I conduct a query and get the value of some property
as "fi" and then go to get the properties of "fi" I
would expect to get both of the above statements.

So, whether there is one node with two types,
or two nodes each with one type, I still am not getting
the distinction I need.

The fact is that "fi" is being used to represent distinct
things, and as such, should be a URI in both cases
and not a literal.

I must really be missing something, but I just don't see
the utility of allowing literals to act as subjects (even
if only deep in the bowels of the graph semantics).

If you are somehow attaching contextual information to
those nodes labled "only" with literals, then you are not
actually labling only with literals, but with a complex
cluster of information providing the equivalent really
of URI like indentification, and then what are the
conventions for using that contextualization in my queries
to separate "fi" the language from "fi" the country?

Cheers,