Telecon Time

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 22:39:52 +0000
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

Dave Beckett (thanks Dave) reminded me to check whether the changing of clocks
in the UK last weekend meant that the telecon time might be non standard for
some of us.

The US clocks have changed, as have those in the UK and I think also in France
as well.  So as far as I know the telecon time will be the same time in Europe
this week as last.  But do check for yourselves.  The definitive time is 10am
Boston time.

And the only agenda item is datatypes.