Test Cases for Issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:52:40 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
I have fixed a few bugs, added more tests and bad test cases for
non RDF documents.

These are testing the three parts of this issue:

1. Tests 01-08 and bad tests 01-08
  The following RDF attributes are required to have an rdf: prefix:
    about aboutEach aboutEachPrefix
    ID bagID type resource parseType

2. Test 09 and bad test 09
  Namespace qualification MUST be used for all property attributes.

3. Tests 10-14
  Non-prefixed RDF elements (NOT attributes) are allowed when a
  default XML element namespace is defined with an
  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" attribute.

All the tests have an input RDF/XML file test<n>.rdf with the
required output triples in RDF/n3 test<n>.n3 and the bad tests are in
test<n>-bad.rdf

They have all been tested with SiRPAC and cwm/n3 as far as is
possible (cwm doesn't seem to like aboutEach*).

I am attaching them cloaked to this message but they should move
somewhere well known on w3.org where we can tweak them, add
explanatory html, pointers to code etc. when we get those.

Dave