RDF Namespace parser

From: Frank Boumphrey <bckman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:54:34 -0400
To: "RDFCore Working Group" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
I've put an 'alpha' version of an RDF namespace parser up at

http://www.boumphrey.com/rdfdc/rdfparse.asp

It looks for the namespace of the files elements and attributes , and
tables them. If needed it  will convert uncolonized attributes, and
unqualified namespace declarations into quaified declarations, and
colonized atts. (It does not deal with empty unqualified namespace
declarations (i.e. xmlns="") yet.).  I have not yet tested it on any
'torture' files, (Can any one give be the URL of such a file?), but it
should work on any smaller files.

It's built on top of the MSXML parser.

I would be glad of any feed back, or whether a stand alone version
(Java,VB or C) would be useful.

frank boumphrey