Re: Issue #rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

Dave Beckett wrote:
http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/0166.html
>
> following the actions recorded in the meeting at
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/att-0195/01-rdfc25May.html#N77

Er... thanks for the details about which parts of
the spec are affected, but
the action item is also about test cases; I don't
see any here; you're still getting those together, right?

> I have amended the previous resolutions (#3-#5,#6 deleted in above)
> to give the following with new #3-#9 expanding on grammar and
> document changes.

Please let's not wordsmith this resolution stuff any more.
As a group, we made the relevant decisions and
we're done with this, provided the associated actions
get done presently; i.e. provided you provide
test cases and BrianM links them from the errata
document, as we agreed last Fri.

Brian, the errata
  http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-rdf-syntax-19990222/errata
still shows
  Updated $Date: 2001/03/05 14:36:19 $

Did EricM get you what you need to write to it?

[...]