www-archive for big attachments [was: schema given the (Pnnn) treatment too...]

Jan Grant wrote:

> On Wed, 30 May 2001, Brian McBride wrote:
>
> > Jan,
> >
> > Thanks for this.  It could be very useful.
> >
> > How about sending it to the list as an html attachement and then we'll
> > have it in the archive to refer to.
>
> Stunningly good idea. Apologies for size, here they are. Schema to
> follow.

I find great big attachments to be something of a burden...
your mention of "apologies" suggests you do too...

W3C has a mailing list set up *just* so you can mail
stuff* there to get an archive pointer: www-archive@w3.org
(archived at http://www.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/ )
so my preference would be: send big attachments to www-archive
and then send notice (including a pointer) to w3c-rdfcore-wg.

That's my preference, but I know of some folks that actually
prefer to receive copies of documents rather than pointers,
so I leave it to the chairs and/or staff contacts to
decide which policy, if any, best serves the needs of
the group.

*stuff related to W3C work, that is. It only accepts
mail from folks that are subscribed to some W3C mailing list.