Re: Issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:35:08 +0100
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: w3c-rdfcore-wg <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Hi Dave,

We are getting there :)

I have one little nit:

>      Note Re: aboutEach aboutEachPrefix
>        At present it is expected these will be removed from the

May I suggest this be phrased more neutrally.  "it is expected" is
anticipating discussions the working group hasn't had yet.  Perhaps something

  Note that there are other issues relating to aboutEach and aboutEachPrefix.
  The resolution of those issues may affect the inclusion of these attributes
  in the List.