Re: Issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:35:08 +0100
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: w3c-rdfcore-wg <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Hi Dave,

We are getting there :)

I have one little nit:

>      Note Re: aboutEach aboutEachPrefix
>        At present it is expected these will be removed from the

May I suggest this be phrased more neutrally.  "it is expected" is
anticipating discussions the working group hasn't had yet.  Perhaps something
like:

  Note that there are other issues relating to aboutEach and aboutEachPrefix.
  The resolution of those issues may affect the inclusion of these attributes
  in the List.

Brian