Re: XML infoset conformance -- new issue?

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 08:25:19AM +0100, Brian McBride wrote:
> Dan,
>
> I agree that it would be good to get work on this started.  Art?

I thought Dan's sentiment was that we weren't quite ready
to begin work on:

 http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-formal-grammar

Anyhow, I am willing to be the owner.  However, if someone
else in the WG would like to own this, that is certainly
OK with me.

Art
---