Call for Agenda Items

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:46:22 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
I'll be putting the agenda for Friday's conference call together Thursday.
Rather than list all open issues in the agenda, it would be better to schedule
specific issues for discussion.

So I'd like to call on issue owners who would like to have discussion time on
the telecon this week to let me know, identifying the issue, how much time and
the nature of the discussion e.g. identifying the problem, review of a
proposal or move to accept a proposal and I'll schedule these as best I
can.

Brian