Re: Containers and the RDF Model (A3)

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:24:48 +0100
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
CC: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
One way of interpreting the current spec is that the constraints, such as on
the use of all the ordinal properties apply to the container as a whole, but
that there is no constraint specified on a representation of a container
providing only a partial description.

The proposal written by Dave Beckett and me proposed how rdf:li could be
defined in a partial represenation of a container.

It is worth noting also that there are no domain and range constraints
specified for the the ordinal properties.

Brian