5/18 RDF Core Minutes/IRC

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:39:11 -0400
To: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
CC: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

On IRC, you wrote:

[14:23:47] em
       wrt reification dsicussion... summerise rdf-logic discussion
  [14:23:56] _mdean
       i haven't yet finished comparing the DAML concerns to the RDF
issues list, but i think they capture the simple
       issues -- there has also been a lot of discussion (particularly
this week) on www-rdf-logic dealing with
       higher-level issues (reification, minimalist RDF, etc.)
  [14:24:24] em
       as it applies to both logic and rdf
  [14:24:43] em
       frankb: agrees to have something (at least issues and
distinctions) by nbext weel
       * ArtB pats FrankM on the back ...
  [14:25:22] em
       frankb: agrees to have something by early next week
  [14:26:01] _mdean
       for next week's Joint Committee telecon, I'll plan to open a
discussion of providing specific
       issues/recommendations to RDF Core
  [14:26:11] _mdean
       i'm willing to serve as a weekly coordination point
  [14:26:12] em
       danbri: "what do the ontologists want" thread
  [14:26:34] em
       danbri: asks jos to summarise the fact that the issue hasn;t been
  [14:26:45] em
       frankb: ehat would the logicians like to see in rdf
  [14:27:12] em
       eg clarification of semantics, removing the cruft, etc.
  [14:27:38] em
       ACTION ITEM: frank to agree to provide references to this work

The "frank" in these notes (the one who accepted the two action items)
is me (frankM, I suppose), rather than "frankb" (so he doesn't get
saddled with items he didn't agree to do!).  If we could just use