Current use of RDF features

From: Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 16:43:45 +0200
To: w3@guha.com
CC: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
> A1: ALL       send RDF feature usage information from real-world
>               applications you know of to Guha,  who will collect it.

My contribution.

The two aspects in question seem to be:

Containers - so far there has been no use for them in the applications
we're writing. This is probably a result of the relative flatness of the
incoming data. The RDF we encounter is very simply structured,
literal-object stuff.

Reification - likewise, has played hardly any part though that may
change shortly as we build some second-level structure on the flat base.

Rather boring input from the real world.

Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Profium (former name Pro Solutions), Les Espaces de Sophia,
Immeuble Delta, B.P. 037, F-06901 Sophia-Antipolis, France
Tel. +33 (0) Fax. +33 (0)
Mob. +33 (0)
Internet: http://www.profium.com