Re: What do the ontologists want?

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 20:11:10 -0400
To: jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com
CC: phayes@ai.uwf.edu, www-rdf-logic@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
As another member of the RDFCore WG, I'd like to second the motion.  At
the same time, there's been a fair bit of comment on www-rdf-logic on
what RDF lacks that is useful input on this particular issue (as well as
both axiomatic and model-theoretic semantics that can provide a good
starting point).

--Frank