Re: More questions

Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

>> What's the judgement on type IDs (range values etc in RDF) now that the
>> XML Schema spec is a Recommendation?
>
> I'm not clear exactly what you mean here.  What issue does this relate to?
> Has it been scheduled for discussion?   Do you wish to propose that it be
> scheduled for early discussion?  Why? How does it relate to XML Schema's
> progression to recommendation?

I believe the issue referred to is:

http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfs-xml-schema-datatypes

and I think it should be considered that the DAML program has already
developed a solution to this issue in their most recent DAML release.
Perhaps the DAML work could be linked to from the issues list?

(Brian, please also note that this issue writeup includes a broken link to
Dan Connolly's document.)

--
[ :name "Aaron Swartz" ;
  :mbox <mailto:me@aaronsw.com> ;