More questions

From: Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 09:36:37 +0200
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
By the way, my boss (Dr Saarela), would like me to pose a couple of
questions to the group for consideration...

What's the judgement on type IDs (range values etc in RDF) now that the
XML Schema spec is a Recommendation?

Arity -- never sure if that's a legitimate word -- can the minOccurs,
maxOccurs attributes be copied over to RDF definition?

And another issue worth working on (but I think it's already active):
digital signing of resources (I guess this brings up questions of
canonicality of documents and hence works against my `resource is as
resource does' liberal approach). Is rights management in general part
of our concern now that we are drifting over to the question of legality
of RDF assertion?

Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Profium (former name Pro Solutions), Les Espaces de Sophia,
Immeuble Delta, B.P. 037, F-06901 Sophia-Antipolis, France
Tel. +33 (0) Fax. +33 (0)
Mob. +33 (0)
Internet: http://www.profium.com