More questions

From: Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 09:36:37 +0200
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
By the way, my boss (Dr Saarela), would like me to pose a couple of
questions to the group for consideration...

What's the judgement on type IDs (range values etc in RDF) now that the
XML Schema spec is a Recommendation?

Arity -- never sure if that's a legitimate word -- can the minOccurs,
maxOccurs attributes be copied over to RDF definition?

And another issue worth working on (but I think it's already active):
digital signing of resources (I guess this brings up questions of
canonicality of documents and hence works against my `resource is as
resource does' liberal approach). Is rights management in general part
of our concern now that we are drifting over to the question of legality
of RDF assertion?

--
Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Profium (former name Pro Solutions), Les Espaces de Sophia,