Re: Followup on rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org> wrote:

> Does this mean that instead of changing the grammar as recommended
> in 1. in [2], that some text like that which is found in the IRC
> log (RESOLVED: strongly ...) will be added to the spec?

I cannot speak for the rest of the group, but it was my understanding that
the grammar would be corrected but a portion would be added to the spec
noting the issue, the fact that it is currently in use, and that it is
strongly deprecated and not likely to be included future versions.

--
Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>|           my.info
  <http://www.aaronsw.com>   |   <http://my.theinfo.org>