Re: RDFCore WG 2001-04-27 teleconference agenda

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 19:27:45 -0500
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
CC: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Mike Dean <mdean@bbn.com>
Thanks for writing these up Mike. Note that they're available online at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/att-0000/01-2001-
04-27.html

A few corrections/comments:

Dave Beckett pointed out to me that Jos de Roo was not present, and thus
could not have volunteered to own rdfms-empty-property-elements. He said
that Jan Grant volunteered to take it. (I'm inclined to believe him since
they were sitting in the same room as I recall.)

Also, I've noticed inconsistent usage of URIs for the issues list. I'd
always seen it referenced as:

http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/

until Brian recently referred to it with a "Overview.html" on the end. The
minutes all contain the Overview.html bit. I suggest that in the future we
standardize on the former version, so that search engines, etc. can generate
backlinks.

--
[ :name "Aaron Swartz" ;
  :mbox <mailto:me@aaronsw.com> ;