ISSUE: #rdfms-identity-anon-resources

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@Baltimore.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:35:27 +0100
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
At 07:04 PM 6/26/01 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:
>Yesterday we also activated
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-identity-anon-resources
>
>I think this is more of a semantic question, but it does affect the syntax
>of n-triple.  I'd also like a volunteer to own this one.

I'll volunteer to own this.

Having reviewed the issue, the first question I have to ask is this:

In the current RDF specification (that we are chartered to clarify), is
this a purely syntactic issue, or does the "model" also allow for anonymous
resources?

I'll plan to prepare a more comprehensive framework for discussion.

                                 <http://www.baltimore.com>