Re: forest grammar/tree regular expression for RDF (fwd)

Dan Brickley wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Dan Connolly wrote:
[...]
> > As I say, I don't see any need to special-case
> > rdf:Description in the grammar.
>
> If we take this reading of the syntax, then the presence of
> rdf:Description asserts an rdf:type relationship between the described
> resource and an rdfs:Class called rdf:Description.

That's not what I meant; I don't think it's what I said,
either.

The question of what triples a document denotes once you've
decided it matches the grammar is a whole other kettle of
worms. Yes, in that part, we'd need an exception ala

	Don't emit a type arc if the element name is rdf:Description

But that needn't gunk up the grammar.