ntriple graph matching

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 10:57:08 +0100 (BST)
To: RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Yet Another; this only does ntriple graph matching - I'm intending that
it be used for running conformance tests.

Currently it produces lots of output and only understands
	s p o .
(ie, WS between o and '.') and won't like WS in literals. Nevertheless,
it's reasonably speedy.

Can someone else have a look at this and see if it does what I think it
does?

	http://ioctl.org/rdf/ntriples/ntc.tar.gz

You'll need a C++ compiler that understands STL.

jan (had a highly productive pre-meeting workshop in Sheffield)

Tel +44(0)117 9287163 Fax +44 (0)117 9287112 RFC822 jan.grant@bris.ac.uk
The Java disclaimer: values of 'anywhere' may vary between regions.