meeting minutes

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 19:30:49 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Steve has just asked me if we have a template for meeting minutes.  We haven't
really up till now, but it seems like a good idea.

From a purely selfish point of view, I found the minutes produced by Jan

were clear and made it easier for me to produce the next agenda.  I
particularly like the way he identified new actions.  So I'm going
to suggest that as a guide for the future.

Graham - I wouldn't bother making any formatting changes to last weeks
minutes just to conform - though identifying the actions would be useful.