Re: #rdf-containers-syntax-ambiguity,#rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema

I think it's worth acknowledging that rdf:Bag and rdf:Seq are two
constructs whose intended purpose is different, but whose formalized
semantics probably are not (other than whatever can taken from the name
change).

Lacking a general equivalence test for RDF containers (and I think the RDF
core does lack such) then I don't think it's possible to capture the
*intended* difference between rdf:Bag and rdf:Seq.

Pat:  agreeing with what I think you're saying about the semantics of these
things, I think there is a "legacy" issue here:  even if rdf:Bag and
rdf:Seq are, for semantical purposes, pretty much interchangeable at this
level of interpretation, there is software out there which will impose
further semantics.  I hope and expect that once the RDF core is stabilized
and well-understood, further developments will allows us to capture and
formalize these differences.

                                 <http://www.baltimore.com>