Re: Face to Face meeting

From: Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:40:36 +0200
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Brian McBride wrote:
> Its time to plan the agenda for the face to face meeting on 1st and 2nd Aug
> 2001.
> I'd like to solicit suggestions from the WG regarding:
>   o what you'd like the meeting to accomplish

Agree (wholeheartedly) on the meaning of resource, entity, etc, etc...

>   o what you hope to get from the meeting

A clear basis for further discussions without doubts about the words we
Talking face-to-face will help mutual understanding, I'm sure. This
(email) is a terrible medium (at least it is for my understanding :-) )

>   o things you'd like to see scheduled during the meeting

> Send them to the list, or to me and I will do a summary.
> Brian

Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Profium (former name Pro Solutions), Les Espaces de Sophia,
Immeuble Delta, B.P. 037, F-06901 Sophia-Antipolis, France
Tel. +33 (0) Fax. +33 (0)
Mob. +33 (0)
Internet: http://www.profium.com