Re: Face to Face meeting

Brian McBride wrote:

> Its time to plan the agenda for the face to face meeting on 1st and 2nd Aug
> 2001.
>
> I'd like to solicit suggestions from the WG regarding:
>
>   o what you'd like the meeting to accomplish

Agree (wholeheartedly) on the meaning of resource, entity, etc, etc...

>   o what you hope to get from the meeting

A clear basis for further discussions without doubts about the words we
use...
Talking face-to-face will help mutual understanding, I'm sure. This
(email) is a terrible medium (at least it is for my understanding :-) )

>   o things you'd like to see scheduled during the meeting

Semantics!

--
Martyn Horner <martyn.horner@profium.com>
Profium (former name Pro Solutions), Les Espaces de Sophia,