Re: Draft Partitioning

At 06:06 PM 6/15/01 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:
>RDFCore: A base abstract syntax and a semantics for it.  The abstract syntax
>is equivalent to n-triple (can n-triple be that abstract syntax).  Nothing
>more - does not include type, containers, reification.

[...]

>Vocabularies (aka standard library): Reification and containers

I think that, to serve its intended purpose, that "reification" will need
to be handled in the core.  A message I have taken from the RDF-logic
discussion that it is really an abstract syntactic device to allow us to
express statement "nesting" (i.e. use without assertion).

See also my separate "abstract syntax" message.

                                 <http://www.baltimore.com>