Re: RDFcore Minutes: 2001-06-08 Teleconference (for review)

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:10:19 +0100
To: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: w3c-rdfcore-wg <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Jan Grant wrote:

> > Was Guha present.  I seem to recall calling for him on the call and
> > getting no response.
>
> IRC only; there was some initial confusion about whether he was on the
> phone.

Whilst I applaud folks doing there best to attend as best they can, when
access to a phone is not possible. I suggest however that being present
on irc does not qualify as attending the telecon.  (If this is contrary
to normal W3C practise, the do let me know).

Perhaps in future we should show explicitly in the minutes those who
are monitoring the meeting on irc.

Brian