Re: #rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@Baltimore.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:38:52 +0100
To: guha@alpiri.com
Cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
I concur.  This was an issue we were wrestling with for CC/PP.  I had
thought that xml:base would help there, but that's not so clear now.

(The problem is, I suspect, not so much one of interpreting rdf:id='foo' as
equivalent to rdf:about='#foo', but how to interpret any labelling of the
form rdf:about='#foo'.)

                                 <http://www.baltimore.com>