Re: Structuring the problem space

From: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:49:45 +0100
To: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Structuring the problem space is indeed
a never ending engineering challenge.
Our current 'farming fork' is

   > lots of N3 expressed DAML based testcases
  /
  \> N-triples results for those testcases

Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>@w3.org on 06/13/2001 10:45:16 PM

Sent by:  w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org

To:   rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
cc:
Subject:  Structuring the problem space

There has been a fair amount of discussion on the list lately about
partitioning the problem space, e.g. the discussion about whats in the core,
inner core, outer core (magnetic core?) and we have Sergey's recent
contribution also.

Partitioning the problem would be a good preparatory step towards getting
started on some of the more meatier issues which I'm sure we are all looking
forward to and I think the time has come to do this.

There have been a number of proposed partitionings.  I suggest that we have
a look at the various proposals and schedule some telecon time Friday to
discuss this.

If you know of a previously posted suggestion for a partitioning, or have
one you'd like to propose, please can post (a pointer to) it to the list.