Re: #rdf-containers-syntax-ambiguity, #rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema

Brian,

This seems fine to me.

To my mind, an essential feature of your proposal was the way that it
reduced <rdf:li> to a piece of syntactic sugar.  Thus, I would have
expected your example:

>   <rdf:Bag>
>     <rdf:li>1</rdf:li>
>     <foo:ten>10</foo:ten>
>     <rdf:li>11</rdf:li>
>   </rdf:Bag>

To yield:

>   _:genid <rdf:type> <rdf:Bag>.
>   _:genid <rdf:_1>   "1" .
>   _:genid <foo:ten>  "10" .
>   _:genid <rdf:_2>   "11" .

So either way works for me, but in light of this example your revised
proposal might be slightly less surprising (a Good Thing).

(Hmmm... is that what you *meant* to put for your final example?)

                                 <http://www.baltimore.com>