Re: (tentative) container model proposal

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:37:18 -0500
To: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@baltimore.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
CC: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@Baltimore.com> wrote:

> Moving containers out of the core works for me.  I think it's far from
> clear that the specified way of representing collections is always the
> best, and (history aside) don't see why it should have such distinguished
> status.

I'd love to move containers out of the core, but I just don't believe it's
feasible because of the special interpretation of the rdf:li element. Which
is really too bad, because I'd love to massively simplify the core. I
suppose we could always subset RDF... but I'll save those plans until we get
closer to writing a spec.

--
[ "Aaron Swartz" ; <mailto:me@aaronsw.com> ; <http://www.aaronsw.com> ]