Re: #rdf-containers-syntax-ambiguity,#rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:23:39 -0500
To: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>, Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org> wrote:

> So if the above is a typedNode [and I thank Brian for catching
> my error], then the triples suggested in:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0138.html
>
> don't seem to be correct.

Why is this? It was my understanding that the example was in the context of
Brian's proposal in which the special container syntax was removed and
containers were made ordinary typedNodes. Thus, in his proposal this would
be perfectly legal, and so it should be defined.

--
[ "Aaron Swartz" ; <mailto:me@aaronsw.com> ; <http://www.aaronsw.com> ]