Re: #rdf-containers-syntax-ambiguity, #rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 04:24:59PM +0100, Brian McBride wrote:

> I suggest that rdf:li be disallowed as an attribute.

I did a quick scan of my RDF tests and didn't see rdf:li
being used as an attribute.

Does anyone know of any RDF vocabularies that promote using
rdf:li as an attribute?

> Another weakness of the original proposal is that it is not clear what
> tripes to generate for the following case:
>
>   <rdf:Bag rdf:_1="1", rdf:_2="2"/>
>     <rdf:li>?</rdf:li>
>   </rdf:Bag>

I don't quite understand this issue as the above appears
to be illegal RDF (even as a typedNode).  Are you suggesting
the grammar be changed to make this legal?

Art
---