Re: SiRPAC release 1.17 - includes NTriples support

From: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 15:04:41 +0100
To: barstow@w3.org
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Hi Art,

> SiRPAC has a known bug with absolute URI's.  I documented it
> as DEC-06-2000-1 at:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/RDF/Implementations/SiRPAC/SiRPAC-defects.html
>
> Please take a look at the associated problem report:
>
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2000OctDec/0036.html
>
> and test case:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/SiRPAC-bugs/DEC-06-2000-1.rdf
>
> and let me know if the problem you see is different than the
> defect that is documented.

not sure
I saw it happen with http://www.agfa.com/w3c/rdf/brian.rdf
but that is of course a testcase (and I guess Brian would
agree to put it at http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/)
BTW, I'm preparared to do regualar 'regression' tests
with cwm, Jena and SiRPAC, because I think it is
good that their N-triples results converge)