Re: More on empty property elements, ID/resource and the associated productions.

or http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2001Jun/att-0021/00-part

> ...but an example is simpler. I've added some additional test cases.
>
> test1 shows this paragraph in action. Test2 demonstrates how an
> anonymous resource is created even without an rdf:resource attribute.
> Test3 shows something similar; this isn't currently allowed by the
> grammar but is indistinguishable from test2.
>
> Finally, error1 shows that the value of the empty property in this case
> (where propAttrs exist) is constrainted to be a resource; it's an error
> to try doing otherwise.

I've looked into those (that were attached to your mailmessage)
and I couldn't find a problem in the reference results
(but cwm 1.53 gives for all 5 cases a different different results)
I guess that those testcases will be placed at
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/