W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > June 2001

RDFCore Telecon 2001-06-08 Agenda

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 15:23:17 +0100
Message-ID: <3B1F8E55.F0F98D97@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
 Time:
   10:00:00 Fri Jun 08 2001 in America/New_York
 
 which according to:
 
   http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
 
 converts to:
 
   15:00:00 Fri Jun 08 2001 in Europe/London 
   23:00:00 Fri Jun 08 2001 in Asia/Tokyo
 
 Phone Number: +1 630 536 3003 room #3003  @@@@@@@@@@@@
 
 irc: irc.openprojects.net #rdfcore
 
WELCOME, ROLL CALL, SCRIBE 

REVIEW AGENDA

REVIEW MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
 
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0008.html

with correction

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0050.html

CONFIRM FOLLOWING ACTIONS COMPLETED (1 min)

D1: Dan Brickley  send analysis (#rdf-container-syntax-ambiguity and
                  #rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema)to rdfcore-wg list

D2: Brian McBride edit the errata per the resolutions above; i.e. those
    regarding #rdf-ns-prefix-confusion.  [ArtB to work with Brian to get
    Brian write access to the errata and to determine a strategy for
    maintaining the appropriate documents.]

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#3: Jos: review the test cases for 
    rdfms-empty-property-element

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#4: DaveB: review the test cases for 
    rdfms-empty-property-element

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#7: Jan: summarize what XML might do for RDF. 

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#8: DanC: send a note to the WG that points
   out the bug in the spec regarding aboutEach

REVIEW STATUS OF FOLLOWING ACTIONS (5 min)
 
 A1: Dan Brickley  Solicit RDF feature usage info from Guha and report back to
                   the group.
 
 A4: Guha:         re #rdfms-reification-required: Present analaysis to list
                   for discussion.

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#1: Martyn: create test cases rdfms-resource-semantics

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#2: FrankM: create tests case for reification.

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#5: Eric: investigate a test case repository for the
   WG.  The repository must facilitat WG members adding and modifying
   test cases.

ACTION: JUN-01-01-#9: Ora: send a note to the WG that describes
   how aboutEach is being used and how it was implemented


ISSUE rdfms-empty-property-elements Jan Grant (10 mins)

 
http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/Overview.html#rdfms-empty-property-elements
 
Resolve disposition of test cases in:
 
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0000.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0059.html


ISSUE  rdf-containers-syntax-ambiguity, rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema
       Dan Brickley (10 mins)

 http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdf-containers-syntax-ambiguity
 http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking#rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema
 
Discuss Dan's (tentative) proposal in:
 
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0072.html


ISSUE rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about Aaron Swartz (10 mins)

 
http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/Overview.html#rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about

Discuss Aaron's analysis in:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0019.html


ISSUE rdfms-xml-base Owner Jan Grant (10 mins)

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-xml-base

Discuss Jan's analysis in:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0022.html

We have to decide whether this is in scope.


Documenting WG Decisions Brian McBride (5 mins)

Review of updated issue list document.


Next meeting - 10am Boston time, 15/June/2001.

AOB (5 mins)

CLOSE
Received on Thursday, 7 June 2001 10:24:44 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:37:04 EDT