Re: rdfms-empty-property-elements

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@swartzfam.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 17:34:59 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>, RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

>> Since the context of the test cases is the decision that an empty element no
>> longer creates a new resource
>
> Can you point me to where that 'context' is discussed/documented.  I seem to
> have forgotten.

I apologize in advance if I am mistaken, but I believe we were discussing
the test cases in:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0059.html

which states it is about "More on empty property elements" so I assumed it
was an addition to the test cases and proposed resolution documented in:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Jun/0000.html

which is Jan's message about empty property elements.