Re: Test cases for http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-empty-property-elements

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:27:31 +0100 (BST)
To: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
cc: RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Aaron Swartz wrote:

> Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> > For the latter two tests, I've included an xml:base attribute in the
> > containing rdf:RDF element so that the rdf:ID is calculated corrently
> > (can someone check this?)
>
> I have checked over the tests and they all seem correct. However, I suggest
> we do not adopt the xml:base tests as normative, as the issue of xml:base
> has not yet be resolved by the WG.

To be honest, I have to agree here. I "snuck" it in because I had no
idea what URI the test cases would end up at.

This needs fixing once we've somewhere to put the test cases.

Tel +44(0)117 9287163 Fax +44 (0)117 9287112 RFC822 jan.grant@bris.ac.uk
Unfortunately, I have a very good idea how fast my keys are moving.