Test cases for http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-empty-property-elements

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:50:21 +0100 (BST)
To: RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Bundle of test cases here.

test1: empty element with an rdf:resource attribute
test2: empty element
test3: empty element, "Literal" parseType
test4: empty element, "Resource" parseType.
test5: empty element, rdf:ID attribute (produces reification)
test6: empty element, rdf:ID attribute and parseType "Resource".

For the latter two tests, I've included an xml:base attribute in the
containing rdf:RDF element so that the rdf:ID is calculated corrently
(can someone check this?)

tests 7-12 mirror 1-6, but use explicit closing tags, ie:
	<tag></tag>
instead of
	<tag/>

the expected outputs are identical.

Finally, the two error cases are empty elements with
parseType="Resource" and an rdf:resource attribute. These should not be
accepted as legal RDF.

jan

Tel +44(0)117 9287163 Fax +44 (0)117 9287112 RFC822 jan.grant@bris.ac.uk
Unfortunately, I have a very good idea how fast my keys are moving.